If I have a personal situation while in Australia, who can I talk to?


The student advisor at your institution will be of great help. Contact the institution’s international office to refer you to a student advisor.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search