What is the process of changing my course with my current institution or to a different provider?


You will need to book an appointment with your student advisor. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has strict policies on course changes by international students and so it is important to get advice from your institution before making any changes to your enrolment. To change to another provider, you will be required to request for a letter of release from your current provider/institution, if you have been studying with them for less than six months.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search