What will happen if I fall sick while studying in Australia?


As an international student, it is a requirement of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) to hold an Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the student visa. Your student counsellor at AEGA will guide you accordingly.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search